Amy Welborn addresses the misrepresentation of history, religion, and art in The Da Vinci Code.
- Did Leonardo actually build these "codes" into his paintings?
- Was the Priory of Sion a real organization?
- Is the Holy Grail really, as he says, Mary Magdalen's womb and now her bones, and not the Last Supper cup?
- Is Opus Dei really what The Da Vinci Code says is it?
- What was Constantine's true role in early Christianity?
- Was Jesus human or divine or both?
- Was he married to Mary Magdalene?
- Do secret writings not in the Bible really contain truths about Jesus, Mary Magdalene, and the "sacred feminine"?
De-Coding Da Vinci is complete with discussion questions in every chapter. It is a perfect tool to become well-versed in the important issues raised by The Da Vinci Code.
128 pages - paperback
To read more about the Da Vinci Code - be sure to stop by the Crossroads Library and read visit Amy Welborn's Author Page and then read Carl E.Olson's The Truth Behind the Da Vinci Code.