By Marcellino D’Ambrosio, Ph.D.
EWTN series of 20 brief shows on Audio CD
A society characterized by loss of respect for life, violence, exotic religious cults, sexual promiscuity, homosexuality, and even pedophilia. Sound familiar? This was the world of the Early Church Fathers.
In these lively shows that are weekly broadcast across six continents, Catholic historian and theologian Dr. Marcellino D’Ambrosio brings out the colorful personalities of the Fathers of the Church and make their rich teaching accessible, enjoyable, and relevant to the challenges we face every day. The Early Church Fathers succeeded in bring a pagan society to Christ. If we pay attention to what they taught, we will succeed in doing the same for our own de-Christianized society.
The Apostolic Fathers and Irenaeus
1. Who are the Early Church Fathers
2. Diversity & Consensus amongst the Early Church Fathers
3. Scripture & Tradition in the Fathers of the Church
4. Clement of Rome, 1st of the Apostolic Fathers
5. Ignatius of Antioch & Early Christian Martyrdom
6. Ignatius, Christ, & the Church
7. St. Polycarp
8. The Letter to Diognetus
9. St. Irenaeus of Lyon
10. St. Irenaeus: The Old & New Testaments 11. Tertullian
The Apologists, Ambrose & Augustine
1. St. Clement of Alexandria
3. St. Hippolytus
4. St. Athanasius
5. Ambrose of Milan
6. Augustine’s Conversion
7. Augustine’s Confession
8. Augustine the Nature of the Church
9. Augustine and the 2 Heresies
No hay valoraciones aún.