Includes the workbook, chart, book, DVD, and online access for one year.
• The What We Believe DVD Set (ten 30-minute videos) – Filmed on location in Rome, presented by Marcellino D’Ambrosio and Andrew and Sarah Swafford.
• The Full-Color What We Believe Workbook – Provides session overviews, home reading assignments, engaging study questions, responses, and talk notes for the video presentations.
• The What We Believe Chart – A visual overview of the life of Jesus plus a summary of Catholic beliefs concerning Christ.
• The What We Believe Book – Dives into the rich heritage of our Catholic faith.
• Online Access for One Year – Immediate access to the ten study videos and the online workbook.
What is the Catholic Church all about? What does it mean to be Catholic? What do Catholics actually believe?
The Catholic Church is extraordinary. Founded by Christ himself, the Catholic Church is where we encounter God in his Word, his sacraments, and his saints. The Church faithfully proclaims the fullness of faith, leaving no truth out. It proclaims the fullness of life, leaving no person out. It calls all to repent and to believe in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the source of all life and salvation.
Maybe you’ve been Catholic your entire life. Maybe you’re just beginning to explore the Catholic Faith. Wherever you may be in your journey, you will be profoundly moved by the beauty and the richness of the Catholic Church.
Written and presented by Marcellino D’Ambrosio and Andrew and Sarah Swafford, What We Believe: The Beauty of the Catholic Faith was filmed on location in Rome. In it you will discover:
What Catholics truly believe
Who Catholics truly are and how we are called to live
The blessings of Creation, redemption, and newness of life in the Holy Spirit
The profound gift of the sacraments, especially the Holy Eucharist, the source and summit of our Faith
How to imitate Christ through prayer, through personal conversion, and through love for others
This Starter Pack is ideal for study leaders who would like a copy of the study videos on DVD. If you do not need the DVDs, we recommend you purchase the What We Believe Study Set, which also includes online video access for one year.